We are looking for an Acupuncturist to be responsible for performing acupuncture on patients. The responsibilities of an Acupuncturist include preparing herbal treatments, collecting the medical history of patients, and treating patients using needles and other tools.
To be successful as an Acupuncturist, you should demonstrate compassion, possess knowledge of laws and regulations, and a strong interest in alternative medicine. Ultimately, a top-notch Acupuncturist should be accredited, equipped with proven Acupuncturist experience, and strong analytical skills.
- Treating patients with needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, and supplements.
- Preparing herbal treatments to treat patients.
- Assessing patients to make diagnoses.
- Collating medical histories.
- Developing treatment plans.
- Analyzing physical findings and medical records to make a diagnosis.
- Monitoring progress.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
- Abiding by laws and regulations.
- Accreditation as an Acupuncturist.
- License to practice Acupuncture.
- Good analytical skills.
- Compassion for patients.
- Administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.