To get Nurse Job Recruitment and Placement as an Assistant Nursing Superintendent, one needs to be performing the following duties.
- PATIENT CARE
- Guides planning, implementing, and evaluating total patient care.
- Maintains the standards of patient care.
- Supervises direct nursing care to serious patients.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment in her assigned department
- ADMINISTRATIVE AND MANAGEMENT
- Make a schedule of duty staff nurses and plans for rotation of nursing staff in her department to ensure good nursing care.
- Plans in cooperation with the ward sister.
- Assist in verification of hospital stock, their indents, maintenance and their condemnations, etc.
- Organizing staff meetings with departmental and inter-departmental staff.
- Keep the Nursing Superintendent and Dy. Nursing Superintendent Office informed of the needs of the nursing units/wards under her/his supervision and of any special problem.
- Informs about the problems, complaints of nurses, patients, relatives, nursing aides, and fourth-class staff of her/his unit after resolving to Nursing Superintendent office.
This is just an outline only and the actual job role depends on the organization and candidate. Best Nurse Job Recruitment and Placement providers for this role suggest to the candidate to have a qualification at least GNM or BSC nursing and MSc Nursing acts as an added advantage. FIND JOBS LIKE THIS