Reporting To: Manager Administration
Job Description of Assistant Manager Operations:-
- To check smooth functioning of call center.
- To maintain count of total calls received in call center.
- To make duty roster for staff.
- To check all appointments on daily basis.
- To give indent for the inventory of the department.
- To prepare reports for appointment status.
- Maintenance of all records in department.
- To give or schedule the training program for staff
- Proper implementation of policies to ensure smooth function of the department.
- To implement quality standards as per policy.
- To check for any drop call to make sure that they are being reverted.
- Any other responsibility assigned by management.