This training covers basic policies and procedures on patient care for hospital staff in various departments and roles.
This covers basic staff training on the following topics
- Scope of Services
- Safe Laboratory Practices
- Safe Imaging Practices
- Child Abduction and Prevention Training
- Infection Control and Prevention Practices
- Fire Safety and Fire Mock Drill
- Spill Management in a healthcare facility
- Safety Education Program Training
- Needle Stick Injury
- Medication Management (Medication Errors, Adverse Drug Reactions and Near Misses
- Disciplinary Action and Misconduct
- Employee Grievance Redressal
The aim of the training is to impart knowledge of the basic level for hospital staff in various departments.