This course train the staff and managers on all policies and procedures on NABH standards on Entry Level Certification for Hospitals by NABH.
The course is organized chapter wise and not as per topic wise.
The Course is based on video lectures on each chapter and each standard and Policies in the individual Chapter.
1. The course is organized chapter wise
2. The course covers all policies and procedures at entry level
3. The course is delivered as video lectures.
4. It is in understandable English
5. It has both, visual and audio learning aspects along with quizzes tasks, and questionnaires.
- The following ARE TEN Chapters covered at entry level
- Access, Assessment, and Continuity of Care (AAC)
- Care of Patients (COP)
- Management of Medication (MOM)
- Patient Rights and Education (PRE)
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Responsibilities of Management (ROM)
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Management System (IMS)
Please be informed that the scope of training is limited to suggested policies and procedures related to entry-level NABH standards for hospitals and small healthcare organizations. Policies and procedures to implement NABH standards and objective elements can be different than suggested by us and will depend on prevailing regulations, laws, and guidelines from time to time updated. Training on day to day working, clinical skills and qualifications required to work as a doctor, nurse, or other capacity is not part of this training and should not be confused with. The language training, computer skills, and other related skills training is also not part of this training.
There are no reviews yet.